USD 93.749USD 26
Teiruna - Don Diego River Tour
Full day (1 day)
antes del viaje
Teiruna - Don Diego River Tour
You will find with an unparalleled place unforgettable that you will surely want to live again full of experience, knowledge and adventure.
- Enjoy a 1-hour walk where we meet nature, a trail full of flora and fauna, the imposing mountains of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
- During the tour we will find an archaeological and ecological museum, in this place we will find the culture of our ancestors "Tayronas" followed by a tour of its indigenous terraces accompanied by an indigenous Kogui family descendants of the Taironas after this journey we will begin the descent in Tubing.
- You will live a unique and incomparable experience you will feel the sensation of a totally crystalline and pure river you will immerse yourself in the silence of nature, accompanied by the song of the birds and in the midst of its splendid mountains.
- We will finish our activity in the union of the river with the sea there you can enjoy fresh water and salt water, a beautiful sunset with the best view of the Sierra Nevada National Park of Santa Marta, then return by boat or boat to where we started our activity .
- Km 56 Via Santa Marta Riohacha Vereda Don Diego.
Tour - Don Diego
- 9:00 a.m. We start being once located in the village Don Diego. We start the Trekking in a spectacular trail where you will be fascinated by the endemic flora and fauna of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, up to the top of Don Dieguito, where we will have the pleasure of experiencing the warm water of the Don Dieguito River and the cold water of the Don Diego river.
- Then we will descend in Tubing (float) to the mouth. During the tour in tubing you will be able to observe howler monkeys and various birds and in the estuary you will be ecstatic about the meeting of the Don Diego River with the sea, in a magnificent landscape without precedent.
- At the end of the afternoon and after contemplating the panorama and witnessing the most beautiful sunset surrounded by the Sierra Nevada, the Don Diego River and the pristine beaches of the Caribbean Sea, at the end of the activity will come to pick us up in a boat to take us to our first point of exit where we will rest.
- Guided tourist.
- Assistance in Trekking.
- Descent in Tubing.o Kayak
- Other expenses (personal or technical) not specified in the program.
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Kayak (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 7 years old, they do not pay; they share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 8 to 10 years, they pay Children Rate published. From 11 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.