- Our company Operadora Turística is specialized in providing community tourism services in a destination of nature such as Guaviare.
- Enjoy this mix of nature and community in a 3-day service that we are sure you want to repeat again.
- Hike, trekking (incluided)
- Bird watching (incluided)
- Boat Rides (incluided)
- San José de Guaviare: A person will be waiting at the bus terminal or at the airport to take him to the hotel.
- 5 km walk approx.
- It will skirt a rocky hill of humid tropical forest.
- Observing emblematic rock formations.
- Finishing in crystal clear waters where the different shades of aquatic plants (Macarenia clavígera) show up.
- 4 km hike approx.
- Mysterious manifestations of ancestral indigenous people (more than 10 thousand years old).
- With unparalleled rock painting murals that will take you to another dimension when trying to interpret and decipher hidden secrets there.
- 2 km walk approx.
- Damas del Nare Lagoon, magical place surrounded by amazonian nature where the visitor.
- Not only can you enjoy the sighting of the river dolphins at any time of day, but also swim with them naturally.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner (last day - not included).
- 4x4 transport.
- Canoe or boat (if the route requires it).
- Medical Assistance Insurance.
- Guidance service.
- Entrances to the natural sites.
- Airline tickets or bus tickets to / from the city of origin.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- If time permits, the indigenous evening will be included, at no additional cost. // (The indigenous evening is an event where we share gastronomy, culture and crafts with the Tucano Oriental community).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 1 star Hotel Panorama o similares.
- Basic hotel with ventilated rooms or with air conditioning.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Land Transporte Nano
- Transport in 4x4 trucks from the hotel to the tourist attractions, round trip.
- Canoe and boats for water routes.
COP 1.190.000USD 353.02
5d / 4n Guaviare South of Colombia - Llano and La Selva join - Guaviare
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching
Guaviare: Dolphins or Oysters Route + Lodging + Food - Guaviare
Activities: Water activities, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides
Rupestre Route: Tour + Lodging + Food - Guaviare
Activities: Caving, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tayrona Park Sector Cabo San Juan del Guìa - Magdalena
Activities: Diving, Hike, trekking, Horseback rides